Psychobilly Homepage
The Psychobilly Homepage
> Home > Psychobilly Forum
MAIN MENU
[Bands]
[Concerts]
[Flyers]
[Forum]
[Gallery]
[Links]
[Lyrics]
[News]
[Pictures]
[Reviews]
[Shop]
[Sounds]
[Tabs]
[Tattoos]

Search
wreckingpit.com:


PSYCHOBILLY FORUM

Author Message
<  Sweet Sweet Lovin'  ~  Same sex crush
Booberella
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:25 pm  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 17218
Location: Belfast NI

I mean seriously everyone had one.
I have a mega girl crush on Jessie J. She's a babe.
I can do it like a brother - do it like a dude
Grab my crotch wear my hat low like you.

_________________
I wasn't taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can't stand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fireballbaby
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:58 am  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo


Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 616
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Mine are Dita Von Teese, Mosh, and Scarlet Johannson. All so pretty.

_________________
Keep your opinion I don't care
I won't sit here crying in my beer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Booberella
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:40 am  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 17218
Location: Belfast NI

fireballbaby wrote:
Mine are Dita Von Teese, Mosh, and Scarlet Johannson. All so pretty.


I don't know Mosh, but yes with Dita and Scarlet. I find their faces fascinating, like Jessie J, and each have all unique styles.
Dita is a weird one for me. I go back and forth with loving her and being tired of her. But she's still lovely.

_________________
I wasn't taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can't stand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Welsh John
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:58 am  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 8967
Location: Midi Pyrenees via Wales..Cymru am Byth.

Booberella wrote:
fireballbaby wrote:
Mine are Dita Von Teese, Mosh, and Scarlet Johannson. All so pretty.


I don't know Mosh, but yes with Dita and Scarlet. I find their faces fascinating, like Jessie J, and each have all unique styles.
Dita is a weird one for me. I go back and forth with loving her and being tired of her. But she's still lovely.




Mosh is Nick 13's girlfriend & is so flexible it's unreal Shocked Embarassed Wink ....Scarlett Johannson.....RAWR!!!!!!.

Jessie .j.....why?....she's a wigger! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Psychobilly, music NOT fancy dress for scenesters!.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Booberella
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:20 pm  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 17218
Location: Belfast NI

Welsh John wrote:
Booberella wrote:
fireballbaby wrote:
Mine are Dita Von Teese, Mosh, and Scarlet Johannson. All so pretty.


I don't know Mosh, but yes with Dita and Scarlet. I find their faces fascinating, like Jessie J, and each have all unique styles.
Dita is a weird one for me. I go back and forth with loving her and being tired of her. But she's still lovely.




Mosh is Nick 13's girlfriend & is so flexible it's unreal Shocked Embarassed Wink ....Scarlett Johannson.....RAWR!!!!!!.

Jessie .j.....why?....she's a wigger! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


She's lovely though. Laughing
So is Lady Gaga in a weird ass way. I used to despise her but she grew on me.
I googled her, Mosh. Very pretty gal there!

_________________
I wasn't taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can't stand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fireballbaby
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:19 pm  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo


Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 616
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Oh my god Mosh is Nick13's girlfriend? Shocked Shocked Shocked
seriously??
I had no idea!

I just know her from her fetish modelling...

_________________
Keep your opinion I don't care
I won't sit here crying in my beer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Welsh John
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:31 am  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 8967
Location: Midi Pyrenees via Wales..Cymru am Byth.

fireballbaby wrote:
Oh my god Mosh is Nick13's girlfriend? Shocked Shocked Shocked
seriously??
I had no idea!

I just know her from her fetish modelling...



Yup, seriously Shocked .... I've read a couple of interviews with her in Bizarre magazine, she does all kinda nice things for him Wink Embarassed ....... lucky bastard!.

_________________
Psychobilly, music NOT fancy dress for scenesters!.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaFey
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:34 pm  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster


Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Posts: 1344

I got to start shaving my armpits too... Smile

_________________
"One dog is going this way, the other dog is going that way."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Booberella
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:03 pm  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 17218
Location: Belfast NI

Welsh John wrote:
fireballbaby wrote:
Oh my god Mosh is Nick13's girlfriend? Shocked Shocked Shocked
seriously??
I had no idea!

I just know her from her fetish modelling...



Yup, seriously Shocked .... I've read a couple of interviews with her in Bizarre magazine, she does all kinda nice things for him Wink Embarassed ....... lucky bastard!.


Isn't she just like 19 or something ? She's pretty young still. But he's like older than me. haha!
Oh, did you know Nick13's real name is 'Kearney Jones' ?

_________________
I wasn't taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can't stand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Welsh John
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:42 pm  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 8967
Location: Midi Pyrenees via Wales..Cymru am Byth.

Booberella wrote:
Welsh John wrote:
fireballbaby wrote:
Oh my god Mosh is Nick13's girlfriend? Shocked Shocked Shocked
seriously??
I had no idea!

I just know her from her fetish modelling...



Yup, seriously Shocked .... I've read a couple of interviews with her in Bizarre magazine, she does all kinda nice things for him Wink Embarassed ....... lucky bastard!.


Isn't she just like 19 or something ? She's pretty young still. But he's like older than me. haha!
Oh, did you know Nick13's real name is 'Kearney Jones' ?



I'm older than you & I'd nail her Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Psychobilly, music NOT fancy dress for scenesters!.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Booberella
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:35 pm  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 17218
Location: Belfast NI

Welsh John wrote:
Booberella wrote:
Welsh John wrote:
fireballbaby wrote:
Oh my god Mosh is Nick13's girlfriend? Shocked Shocked Shocked
seriously??
I had no idea!

I just know her from her fetish modelling...



Yup, seriously Shocked .... I've read a couple of interviews with her in Bizarre magazine, she does all kinda nice things for him Wink Embarassed ....... lucky bastard!.


Isn't she just like 19 or something ? She's pretty young still. But he's like older than me. haha!
Oh, did you know Nick13's real name is 'Kearney Jones' ?



I'm older than you & I'd nail her Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Of that I have no doubt John.


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Um, hello...'Kearney'. Does no one else find that funny?

_________________
I wasn't taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can't stand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dan
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:42 pm  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 4146
Location: St. Paul, MN US

Booberella wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Um, hello...'Kearney'. Does no one else find that funny?


Isn't that the name of one of the bullies on The Simpsons?

_________________
Gone Mental Podcast
Mental Rock and Roll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
savage
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:03 pm  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo


Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Posts: 699
Location: the swamp

Welsh John wrote:
fireballbaby wrote:
Oh my god Mosh is Nick13's girlfriend? Shocked Shocked Shocked
seriously??
I had no idea!

I just know her from her fetish modelling...



Yup, seriously Shocked .... I've read a couple of interviews with her in Bizarre magazine, she does all kinda nice things for him Wink Embarassed ....... lucky bastard!.


Id hope for his sake he has a wonderful girl for the way he looks n acts.

_________________
If you're gonna do wrong, do wrong right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LiamRevenge
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:36 am  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster


Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 2737
Location: Cape Town

I have a same-sex crush on Scarlett Johansen as well. I'd lez RIGHT off with that perfect Aryan superwoman Twisted Evil

_________________
www.thedamnedcrows.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Electrobilly
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:23 am  Reply with quote
Wanker


Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Posts: 274
Location: Florida

Dan wrote:
Booberella wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Um, hello...'Kearney'. Does no one else find that funny?


Isn't that the name of one of the bullies on The Simpsons?

What if it is? Whats wrong with Kearney?

_________________
You want badass motherfucker, I'll show you badass!-Otis Driftwood
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 7 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Psychobilly Forum Forum Index  ~  Sweet Sweet Lovin'

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum