[Tattoos]

Search
wreckingpit.com:

PSYCHOBILLY FORUM

<  Psychobilly news  ~  The Meteors - press release
barn3y666
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:07 am  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster

The Meteors the undisputed founders And KINGS OF PSYCHOBILLY are proud to announce their alliance with Andre at the new label I HATE PEOPLE records
This has caused much rumour and speculation among the psychobilly and punk fraternity
And now this hot topic can be laid to rest and while the band are locked inside their mad dog studios in duisburg Germany working on tracks for their new studio album the only record label with the attitude to hook the officially nastiest band in the world will start the ball rolling with a release of a best of PPF666 solo album followed very closely by The brand new P.Paul Fenech solo offering INTERNATIONAL SUPER BASTARD keep your dead eyes open for the release dates of these two gems and coming very soon The new in production Meteors studio album which as of now is untitled but well on its way.

Der Fleischer
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:12 am  Reply with quote
Wanker

Good news. I expected Meteors to go with Andre, because of the label name Wink

barn3y666
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:15 am  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster

It’s more than a pleasure, it’s an honour to present you the first official signing to I HATE PEOPLE RECORDS. The one and only founder of Psychobilly, P. Paul Fenech and his worldwide famous band THE METEORS, decided to keep on going the way with IHP boss Andre. The psychobilly icon and Andre know each other since the early days and so it was no question to P. Paul Fenech to seal this with a simple handshake. Although P.Paul loves the name of the new record label to him the most important aspect to release the next album on I HATE PEOPLE was the person behind this great name. P. Paul Fenech: “I have decided to continue my collaboration with Andre and his new label I HATE PEOPLE as I think this will give me more independence and be more in the spirit of the band.” THE METEORS show much confidence in this new label and this is a very important signal to us and many people around. This is the official starting shot for I HATE PEOPLE RECORDS. Maybe to other bands this seems to be risky but although I HATE PEOPLE is a new label the guys behind it released underground music for ages. The next P.PAUL FENECH / THE METEORS release won’t be a risk to the band and its new label but to the few who miss it.

Because of his long experiences in the music business and the lifelong addiction to the sub cultural lifestyle it was easy to Andre to built up perfect structures to become one of the top-addresses in the scene. I HATE PEOPLE RECORDS is like the rising phoenix. No more words about the ashes behind us. By now the interest by bands and the crowd is red-hot and the next signings will let the flames go even higher. We will present you young guns and awesome legends from the underground music scene. Punkrock and Psychobilly and everything in-between. No shooting from the hip but sharpshooting between the eyes and into your burning heart. Keep your eyes and ears wide open.

GERMAN VERSION:

Es ist uns eine Ehre und ein besonderes Vergnügen das erste Signing auf I HATE PEOPLE RECORDS Ankündigen zu Dürfenz. P.Paul Fenech, der Gründer des Psychobilly und an der Gitarre ein absoluter Meister, hat sich gemeinsam mit seiner Band, der Legende THE METEORS, dazu entschlossen, bei IHP Boss Andre zu veröffentlichen. Andre und P. Paul kennen sich seit vielen Jahren, da kann man sich auf das Wort des anderen verlassen. Wenn Andre sagt, dass er alle Kraft in das neue P.PAUL FENECH / THE METEORS Album setzen wird, dann ist das so. Besiegelt P.Paul die Vereinbarung mit Shakehands, dann zählt dies.

Auch wenn P.Paul dem Namen des Labels viel abgewinnen kann, so war vielmehr der Mann dahinter der Grund warum P.PAUL FENECH / THE METEORS bei I HATE PEOPLE gelandet sind.

P. Paul Fenech: “I have decided to continue my collaboration with Andre and his new label I HATE PEOPLE as I think this will give me more independence and be more in the spirit of the band.”

IHP RECORDS hat die Energie und Wut eines jungen Punkrockers und die Erfahrung und Übersicht eines Old-School-Psychos. Die Diskographie von THE METEORS ist ellenlang und P.Paul weiß worauf es ankommt. Die Entscheidung für IHP fiel schnell und ohne große Diskussion.

Aufgrund seiner Erfahrung hat Andre in kürzester Zeit grundlegende Strukturen geschaffen, die das Label zukünftig zu einer Top-Adresse im Bereich der Underground-Musik machen werden. Wie der Phönix stieg IHP aus der Asche, doch die Asche und die letzten Funken darin sind kalt und längst nicht mehr von Bedeutung. Das neue Label hat bereits brennendes Interesse bei Bands und der Szene entfacht und die kommenden Signings werden das Feuer weiter anfachen. Die Underground Szene wird bei diesem Label zukünftig frische Acts und ihre alten Legenden finden- alles von Punkrock bis Psychobilly und den Genres dazwischen. Keine Schnellschüsse aus der Hüfte, sondern gezielt zwischen die Augen und in das brennende Herz.

Booberella
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:16 am  Reply with quote

Can one of the moderators in this section move this into 'Psychobilly News'?? I think it's better in there than here.

barn3y666
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:25 am  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster

I HATE PEOPLE

drill666
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:08 am  Reply with quote
Wanker

Sweet!Onwards and upwards. Twisted Evil

barn3y666
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:18 am  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster

barn3y666