Search
wreckingpit.com:

PSYCHOBILLY FORUM

<  Psychobilly news  ~  Doyle Leaves the Klingonz
monstermash
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:31 am  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster

Georgie wrote:
I'm really surprised to see people some people bashing the Klingz.

really? you're surprised?

even i know that the Klingonz divide opinion and have done for a long time.

Quote:
First of all, Id like to know what you listen to if you don't like the Klingonz?

i'd imagine they listen the vast number of psychobilly bands out there who aren't the Klingonz...

Quote:
They are an essential piece to this genre of music, and (at least in many opinions) legends in the scene...

disregarding the parts of that sentence that make no sense...

...and that means everyone should love them like you do?

it's clearly news to you but not everyone who is into psychobilly likes exactly the same bands. even being well known is no guarantee everyone will like the band. even a big name band like DAG or Guana Batz or Frenzy will have their fans and will have people who absolutely can't stand them. that's music for you.

Quote:
blah blah blah... fuck... blah blah... dick... blah blah... hater... blah blah... boo hoo...

I can understand it if the sound just isn't your first choice, not everybody likes everything, but that doesn't make them a bad band for everyone else. They have done a hell of a lot more for this music than you ever will... what makes you so great?

time of the month, is it?

Booberella
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:51 am  Reply with quote

He's on his MANstral cycle!

I actually listen to LOADS and LOADS of bands-rockabilly, psychobilly and rock n roll and lots of other genres. NONE of which are the klingonz, simply because I don't care for their music. Never heard any I liked and they never got me interested because of that fact.
I have nothing against them as people, and have no opinion of them one way or another as don't know them.
But as a band, my comment about them still stands-poop. Laughing

By the way ANYONE can have AN OPINION. We all have ears, and just like I don't like to hear someone playing rap, I also don't like to hear the klingonz. I don't have to be a musician to have an opinion just like I don't have to be an actor or director to think a movie is shite!!!

Dan
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:25 am  Reply with quote

Georgie wrote:
I'm really surprised to see people some people bashing the Klingz. First of all, Id like to know what you listen to if you don't like the Klingonz? They are an essential piece to this genre of music, and (at least in many opinions) legends in the scene... Im not really sure why they are everything bad about psychobilly... thats your shitty opinion based on the fact that...
A) Your still upset that Strangy didnt fuck you right
B) Titch wouldnt let you suck his dick
C) your a close minded hater, who lacks an understanding of this music...
or
D) A,B, and C combined

I can understand it if the sound just isn't your first choice, not everybody likes everything, but that doesn't make them a bad band for everyone else. They have done a hell of a lot more for this music than you ever will... what makes you so great?

My god you are right.
Favorite band ever starting now.

Fatbloke
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:18 am  Reply with quote

Georgie wrote:
I'm really surprised to see people some people bashing the Klingz. First of all, Id like to know what you listen to if you don't like the Klingonz? They are an essential piece to this genre of music, and (at least in many opinions) legends in the scene... Im not really sure why they are everything bad about psychobilly... thats your shitty opinion based on the fact that...
or
D) A,B, and C combined

I am great because I am me, what makes you so important that I have to take notice of you.

Dickhead
Johnny Crypto
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:24 am  Reply with quote
Wanker

Georgie wrote:
or
D) A,B, and C combined

I like the Klingz but is there really a reason to piss and moan about other ppls opinions??? Dont ya' think its fucking childish to get into a shouting match with a computer screen?

Blah Blah Blah Strangy fuck blah blah blah suck titch's dick blah blah whats a matter you forgot Mockers name or you just didnt think he was essential cause he dosent have a 3 foot quiff?

Ive meet and hung out with the guys on numerous occasions, I even got tattooed with em, but Im not crying cause someones opinion differs from mine. Get a life!

OTMAPP

Fatbloke
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:37 am  Reply with quote

This guy is either a troll or really really stupid.

And for what its worth I don't think he is a troll.
Bu66er
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:28 am  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster

Georgie wrote:
or
D) A,B, and C combined

Do you know what, even though i didn't "bash" the klingz, I atill think you are a stupid idiot for writing such obvious drivel on a website frequented by people who don't mind telling anyone to fuck off if they don't like them. That includes the band members themselves.

It's as you put it, a 'scene'. A genre yes? therefore inside any type of genre you are going to have a spectrum of music that appeal to this 'scene' as a whole. Not everyone is going to like all of it, or some of it or most of it.

Coming on here and forcing your opinion on others is conterproductive, not to mention facetious and above all rude. Feel free to express your opinion, and add constructive criticsm, but go fuck yourself if you want to preach the superiority of one band over another, because it leads to people voicing their displeasure as directly as possible.

In short, eat shit.

jim1969
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:38 pm  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo

Georgie wrote:
or
D) A,B, and C combined

you have just made yourself look a complete arse.i wouldnt be surprised if you didnt come back.maybe you might lurk to see what people have said.at the end of the day if you want an opinion you will sure get one on here thats for sure.imo i think they are crap as i have already said.just for the record ive had a drink with strangy hes a descent bloke as it goes.doesnt mean that i have to like the klingonz tho.as somebody else said they are a novelty band or appear to be anyway.i saw them 21 yrs ago and they had a bog on stage .havnt seen them since never wanted to.get used to it.now go and put your toys back in the pram. Laughing Laughing
BlueGirl13
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:03 pm  Reply with quote
Wanker

Well said georgie

I love the Klingz

And how are they a novelty act?

zombie sheep
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:26 pm  Reply with quote
Wanker

i reckon each member of the klingonz should take a large poop on booberalas face
DaFey
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:21 am  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster

I like "Psycho's From Beyond" from the Klingonz... nothing especial really, they're just fun... i really don't know who the fuck is Doyle and i really don't care at all... i just know that the last album i checked was a brutal awful shit... Rolling Eyes

Booberella
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:49 am  Reply with quote

zombie sheep wrote:
i reckon each member of the klingonz should take a large poop on booberalas face

Sweetcheeks that's your thing not mine. Wink
Now fuck off like a good boy and go play with the rest of the kids. Love

Booberella
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:51 am  Reply with quote

Actually I take that back...I just simply REFUSE to accept an insult from someone who has 'zombie' as part of their moniker! Laughing Laughing

Welsh John
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:58 am  Reply with quote

BlueGirl13 wrote:
Well said georgie

I love the Klingz

That's the thing Sam, being an old git...the first time I saw them play they were all nappied / painted up & had a toilet on stage Shocked & at the time I thought they were a novelty act, a band who'd only be around for a few months as a bottom of the bill support band.....never mind lasting over 20 years Shocked , back then it was all jeans 'n' boots rather than nappies & body paint Laughing Laughing Laughing , if they float your boat, that's cool...I just prefer bands to look cool rather than ridiculous Laughing , not a fan of their music anyway. But if you are....enjoy Wink .

Greg-I-fying!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:37 am  Reply with quote
So-Cal Kid

welshjohn wrote:
BlueGirl13 wrote:
Well said georgie

I love the Klingz

That's the thing Sam, being an old git...the first time I saw them play they were all nappied / painted up & had a toilet on stage Shocked & at the time I thought they were a novelty act, a band who'd only be around for a few months as a bottom of the bill support band.....never mind lasting over 20 years Shocked , back then it was all jeans 'n' boots rather than nappies & body paint Laughing Laughing Laughing , if they float your boat, that's cool...I just prefer bands to look cool rather than ridiculous Laughing , not a fan of their music anyway. But if you are....enjoy Wink .

I do...

They're amusing