Psychobilly Homepage
The Psychobilly Homepage
> Home > Psychobilly Forum
MAIN MENU
[Bands]
[Concerts]
[Flyers]
[Forum]
[Gallery]
[Links]
[Lyrics]
[News]
[Pictures]
[Reviews]
[Shop]
[Sounds]
[Tabs]
[Tattoos]

Search
wreckingpit.com:


PSYCHOBILLY FORUM

Author Message
<  Psychobilly news  ~  The Hangmen - Eastern Europe Tour October 2009
Vikki
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:08 pm  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster


Joined: 13 Jul 2008
Posts: 2997
Location: *insert vaguely threatening reference here*

screecher wrote:
Vikki wrote:
screecher wrote:
Vikki wrote:
screecher wrote:
Blimey - that was quick -beat me to it! Thanks!



I just sit here waiting for news to be posted so I can get in first Wink


Ah well I like your style then ~ lay in wait and then go for the jugular...


Laughing & you've never even met me!

Will look forward to seeing you in the UK sometime


Assumed from you posting the news that you were from 'over there' ?...


Nope, in Derbyshire!

I'm generally encouraged to post news in here

_________________
Goddamn motherfucker got blood all over my best clown suit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
screecher
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:07 am  Reply with quote
Wanker


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 377
Location: Silent Hill

F-Me someone's just pointed out that this is smack-bang Transylvania with Countess Bathorys castle ruins somewhere en route to boot.

Any spare virgins fancy a 'party'?

_________________
The Hangmen on Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fatbloke
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:09 am  Reply with quote
Guest





screecher wrote:
F-Me someone's just pointed out that this is smack-bang Transylvania with Countess Bathorys castle ruins somewhere en route to boot.

Any spare virgins fancy a 'party'?



Find me a virgin round these parts over the age of 14 Laughing
Back to top
monstermash
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:04 am  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster


Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 1148
Location: covered in bees.

Fatbloke wrote:
screecher wrote:
F-Me someone's just pointed out that this is smack-bang Transylvania with Countess Bathorys castle ruins somewhere en route to boot.

Any spare virgins fancy a 'party'?



Find me a virgin round these parts over the age of 14 Laughing


round here, local legend has it that the spire of Chesterfield cathedral is crooked because a virgin walked by, and it was such a rare sight for these parts that the spire bent down for a closer look...

_________________
"I became insane, with horrible periods of sanity."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
screecher
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:41 am  Reply with quote
Wanker


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 377
Location: Silent Hill

monstermash wrote:
Fatbloke wrote:
screecher wrote:
F-Me someone's just pointed out that this is smack-bang Transylvania with Countess Bathorys castle ruins somewhere en route to boot.

Any spare virgins fancy a 'party'?



Find me a virgin round these parts over the age of 14 Laughing


round here, local legend has it that the spire of Chesterfield cathedral is crooked because a virgin walked by, and it was such a rare sight for these parts that the spire bent down for a closer look...


Was she just getting carried outside after her christening?

_________________
The Hangmen on Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
screecher
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:53 am  Reply with quote
Wanker


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 377
Location: Silent Hill

Shouldn't this be moved into the 'Live' section...?

_________________
The Hangmen on Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vikki
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:54 pm  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster


Joined: 13 Jul 2008
Posts: 2997
Location: *insert vaguely threatening reference here*

screecher wrote:
Shouldn't this be moved into the 'Live' section...?


Can be in both! I deal in news. Post it up in the live section too if you like Wink

_________________
Goddamn motherfucker got blood all over my best clown suit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
screecher
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:42 am  Reply with quote
Wanker


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 377
Location: Silent Hill

Vikki wrote:
screecher wrote:
Shouldn't this be moved into the 'Live' section...?


Can be in both! I deal in news. Post it up in the live section too if you like Wink


Yeah please, makes sense to me.

_________________
The Hangmen on Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vikki
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:55 am  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster


Joined: 13 Jul 2008
Posts: 2997
Location: *insert vaguely threatening reference here*

I meant you could do it!

_________________
Goddamn motherfucker got blood all over my best clown suit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vikki
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:56 am  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster


Joined: 13 Jul 2008
Posts: 2997
Location: *insert vaguely threatening reference here*

screecher wrote:
Vikki wrote:
screecher wrote:
Shouldn't this be moved into the 'Live' section...?


Can be in both! I deal in news. Post it up in the live section too if you like Wink


Yeah please, makes sense to me.


You've already done it! Thought I'd read it on there - glad I'm not imagining things again Confused

_________________
Goddamn motherfucker got blood all over my best clown suit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
screecher
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:55 am  Reply with quote
Wanker


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 377
Location: Silent Hill

Vikki wrote:
screecher wrote:
Vikki wrote:
screecher wrote:
Shouldn't this be moved into the 'Live' section...?


Can be in both! I deal in news. Post it up in the live section too if you like Wink


Yeah please, makes sense to me.


You've already done it! Thought I'd read it on there - glad I'm not imagining things again Confused


Er, no I haven't!

_________________
The Hangmen on Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 7 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Psychobilly Forum Forum Index  ~  Psychobilly news

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum