[Tattoos]

Search
wreckingpit.com:

PSYCHOBILLY FORUM

<  Sweet Sweet Lovin'  ~  one night stands
hotrod
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:13 am  Reply with quote
Mastercunt

Location: right next door to hell..oh hang on,sorry i meant blackpool!

mancpaul wrote:
hotrod wrote:
fucking hell...........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1136287/One-night-stand-man-wakes-lover-carved-arm.html

Laughing Laughing

well there a bit funny like that in BLACKburn...lived there for 3 years..lovely place..nice and friendly Rolling Eyes

edit:oh, and before anyone calls me a racist, I have to say that the asians were more friendly than the majority of white-trash types...

so i see

so you would rather BAT FOR PAKISTAN would you...judas??

is that what yer saying eh?? Rolling Eyes

Laughing

mancpaul
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:26 am  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo

[quote="so i see

Laughing[/quote]

Bloody hell, no way!. Surprised Shocked

My comments were more a reflection of the alienation of a so called "multi racial cultural bollocks society" - in a place like blackburn the town is divided..without getting all political - its a sad state of affairs and will probably get worse
Welsh John
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:43 am  Reply with quote

mancpaul wrote:
[quote="so i see

Laughing

Bloody hell, no way!. Surprised Shocked

My comments were more a reflection of the alienation of a so called "multi racial cultural bollocks society" - in a place like blackburn the town is divided..without getting all political - its a sad state of affairs and will probably get worse[/quote]

Good Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

fireballbaby
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:20 am  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo

What a nutter.

Anyone else got any funny one night stand stories/jokes?

Fatbloke
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:58 am  Reply with quote

fireballbaby wrote:
What a nutter.

yeah loads
Booberella
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:38 pm  Reply with quote

fireballbaby wrote:
What a nutter.

Im sure we all do, question is do you? Go on, you first!

Boozehound
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:48 pm  Reply with quote
Mastercunt

fireballbaby wrote:
What a nutter.

I had one once. we met in a bar, had a few drinks, chatted a little, then I left her to her taxi and said goodnight.

true story...

mancpaul
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:08 pm  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo

once had a bad one in the "'tache club" (beleive me that is its name!) in blackpool..my mate ants the punk drove us there said it would be a "good night"..it bloody wasnt copped off with this lass who was about 10 years older (at least, or so I'm told..and luckily didnt have a tash!)..unfortunately gave her me mobile number.....shit night that..went back to me mates car and found that it had been robbed and me mobile phone had gone Laughing so in a way I got off lucky..HATE blackpool..shithole of a place...like manchester with a beach Laughing
Kenny Switchblades
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:40 pm  Reply with quote
n00b

Kind of long, I'll try to slim it down. I knew a girl, let's call her julie, who was a friend of mine but I really wanted to make her a girlfriend of mine. She didn't seem interested but we had a mutual friend, let's call her sarah, who was a bit TOO interested in me. we ended up fucking one night (me and sarah) even though I rather wouldn't have since she's a little bit too "jesus crazy" but mostly crazy (goddamn booze). after the one night stand i go back to talking to julie and find out we both want each other, were waiting for the other to make the first move , blah, blah, blah. fast forward a few days to our first date at some arts festival thing. julie goes off somewhere to find a bathroom and while im waiting for her return, who shows up but (ofcourse) sarah! shes really happy to see me and starting up a conversation and the whole time im thinking, fuck i have to tell her about me and julie because in about half a minute shes gonna be back too. so i pepare for the awkward situation lurking in the very near future and just as im about to tell her, my mouth is open and words are starting to spill out, I get interrupted by "Buy a flower for the lady?". I look over, petrified, at a little asian woman with a cart full of roses. I look back at sarah and shes staring at me with a look that says 'oh how romantic he's gonna buy me a rose!'. But instead i mumbled "um... no thank you" and proceeded to tell her about me and julie. her expression changed to utter hatred and disgust and the last words she ever said to me were "well thats nice."

but atleast the sex was good

hotrod
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:15 am  Reply with quote
Mastercunt

Location: right next door to hell..oh hang on,sorry i meant blackpool!

mancpaul wrote:
once had a bad one in the "'tache club" (beleive me that is its name!) in blackpool..my mate ants the punk drove us there said it would be a "good night"..it bloody wasnt copped off with this lass who was about 10 years older (at least, or so I'm told..and luckily didnt have a tash!)..unfortunately gave her me mobile number.....shit night that..went back to me mates car and found that it had been robbed and me mobile phone had gone Laughing so in a way I got off lucky..HATE blackpool..shithole of a place...like manchester with a beach Laughing

hahaha

the tashe

yep, i will vouch for it.
absolute total fucking shitehole...had many a fun and amusing night in there! Laughing

SpeedKing
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:51 am  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster

I was out one night with a friend of mine and a girl who he worked with had tagged along with us. She was good looking and nice enough and we got chatting and that and after a few hours my friend decided to go home and I stayed out with the girl. We were sat on a sofa in the pub kissing and stuff and decided to head back to hers. We were both pretty wasted but hers wasn't far so we just walked it. She had these shoes that looked brand new and she was limping a bit. I figured she just bought some shoes that were really uncomfortable but looked good as women do and I thought nothing of it but it's kinda important later in the story...

Anyway, we fall through her front door and get into the bedroom and we're starting to go at it but whenever I try to get her into a decent position she's either locking up or yelping in pain or something and it all got a bit weird. I start to get properly wound up, thinking she's just wasted and being mardy. I eventually say to her 'For fuck's sake... If you're gonna take someone home you shouldn't get so fucking wasted! What's wrong with you?' She replied. 'Cerebral palsy'. Awkward.

www.facebook.com/speedkingsuk

www.myspace.com/speedkings
Andy Christ 666
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:07 pm  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo

Laughing Classic Laughing

moshngo
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:55 am  Reply with quote
n00b

where do i start?

One night...it always starts that way...was drunk and shouting at students at the Sheffield Union's 'rock' night. Some girl thought I was funny...I just thought it was funny that a girl was talking to me :-p

Anyways...more drink upon more drink and I sober up at her place...vast quantities of alcohol removed my ability to perform on command so she turns around saying she's got the perfect cure for that...there's me thinking I've got a lucky night ahead of me when she whips a book off the shelf and begins to read me an extract of Anthony and Cleopatra by Bill Shakespeare thinking the romantic soliloquy (or whatever) would get me in the mood...instead it got me dressed as quick as you like with an excuse of needing a cigarette

turns out my best mate had been telling me how pug ugly this girl was ALL NIGHT! despite her valiant efforts, I still ended up with a moose reading me classic english literature in her attempt to get me to rise to the occassion.

at least it's given my mate the startings of an excellent best (wo)man's speech!