[Tattoos]

Search
wreckingpit.com:

PSYCHOBILLY FORUM

<  Reviews of albums  ~  Vince Ray and the Boneshakers - Zombie Radio
Fatbloke
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:37 am  Reply with quote

emma roids wrote:
i've just read all the comments about the boneshakers and its really quite funny, coz you lot know jack shit!

firstly, neither the razorbacks or the bonshakers are a psychobilly band so of course none of you narrow minded fucks are gonna like them...

secondly the band has your fucking beloved bassist Strangy, who has been musically on top form since they stopped his getting plastered before shows.

to the person who said that vince ray has just shown up and started trying to be a rockabilly musician, he's actually been doing music as long as he's been drawing, as far back as 25/30 years he was in a band called vern vain and the blue veins when you were still shitting yourself in Pampers.

and gaff the drummer is considered by most other drummers in the uk to be the best rock 'n' roll drummer in the country which is why he has the shit hot kit because he has a superstar endorsement with mapex which only other huge stars such as ringo starr have. and why every other punk, ska, rockabilly, psychobilly, rock 'n' roll, rock band are tripping over themselves to have him join.

the vince ray bands are very well known and well respected, promoters know that when they show up its always gonna be a good night and that they're not gonna try anything, its called proffessionalism. thats why they book the big gigs. that and because they can play their instruments.

its hilarious that you spend your time dissing the very band that all the bands you love so much really rate. but then something tells me that your all just shitty little nobody musicians that are just jealous that noone will listen to your 8 track demos you made in your bedroom...

in the words of every black person in every comedy...

DONT HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME.

Very intersting point of view there.

So you are telling people not to have a point of view because yours is right and anything else is wrong, good that idea wonder why i didn't think of it before, so instead of having our own opinion we could read someone elses and let them decide what we like.
A bit like all the other sheep in the genral music industry.

People are entitled to thier opinion, its called free speech, its public forum.

Whether i like the band or not is irrelevant, but if you think that just sticking a few people in a band together that have talent means the band is going to be great is a fools idea, it takes so much more than the sum of its parts.

I have no idea ,and to be honest from your post i do not give a shi,t who you are or what you actually do besides sitting with your head up your shitter but I hope you enjoy your stay around these parts, its going to be fun.
Vikki
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:40 am  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster

Yes, but Simon, YOU KNOW JACK SHIT! Laughing

What did the bit at the end even mean? What player? What game? & who are these black people & in what comedies? Confused

Fatbloke
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:42 am  Reply with quote

Vikki wrote:

What did the bit at the end even mean? What player? What game? & who are these black people & in what comedies? Confused

or to put it another way

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k
dr.wagner13
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:49 am  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster

emma roids wrote:

to the person who said that vince ray has just shown up and started trying to be a rockabilly musician, he's actually been doing music as long as he's been drawing, as far back as 25/30 years he was in a band called vern vain and the blue veins when you were still shitting yourself in Pampers.

they were shit too!!

Vikki
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:51 am  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster

Fatbloke wrote:
Vikki wrote:

or to put it another way

Laughing Laughing

Fatbloke
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:52 am  Reply with quote

dr.wagner13 wrote:
emma roids wrote:

they were shit too!!

did he play the flute in that band?
dr.wagner13
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:54 am  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster

nahh-- just the same old turgid 12 bar progressions!!

dr.wagner13
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:57 am  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster

actually-- why's he sent his fuckin' bird to defend him?? can't he do it himself??

Fatbloke
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:02 am  Reply with quote

To be fair I don't think they are a bad band

Not at the forefront of anything really and long service counts for fuck all unless you really got the goods

I like this bint though, she has balls, obviously they are mr rays banged up against her chin but they are balls all the same Laughing Laughing
Dateless Nites
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:34 am  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster

Really? She seems like a whining cunt to me.

Plus the 8 track demos I make in my bedroom fucking rule.

StrangeKitty
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:44 pm  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo

Never heard any album...but seen them live though...and yes it was shit.Nothing wrong with the music it was the singing that was horrible.Just my opinion!
mancpaul
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:13 pm  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo

Fatbloke wrote:
Vikki wrote:

or to put it another way

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dateless Nites
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:14 am  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster

And you know who else is sponsored by Mapex RICKY MARTINS DRUMMER.

Apparently he can take 7 cocks while improvising completely original latin drum solos, work that one out...

axewound
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:24 am  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster

I have never read about him in any drum magazine. I read a lot of them because my husband plays drums and he's addicted to them and I end up reading them. Mapex also doesn't have him listed as someone sponsored by them. Then again there are different levels of endorsement. But you'd think if he was on the same level as Ringo he'd be listed wouldn't he? And isn't Ringo sponsored by Ludwig?

dr.wagner13
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:08 am  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster

to be fair-- he does have a mapex endorsement--n hes got quite the fancy kit!!

but really-- that don't mean shite!!

i could point out 10 drummers on the billy scene who aint endorsed by anybody n could syncopate him a new arsehole!