Psychobilly Homepage
The Psychobilly Homepage
> Home > Psychobilly Forum
MAIN MENU
[Bands]
[Concerts]
[Flyers]
[Forum]
[Gallery]
[Links]
[Lyrics]
[News]
[Pictures]
[Reviews]
[Shop]
[Sounds]
[Tabs]
[Tattoos]

Search
wreckingpit.com:


PSYCHOBILLY FORUM

Author Message
<  Pictures  ~  animals
Booberella
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:18 am  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 17218
Location: Belfast NI

savage wrote:
Found this critter underneath the hood of my old beaner-mobile thats been sittin in the driveway. The bitch is lucky I popped the hood before I started it up Laughing



Now I dont usually like cats, but this one keeps the retarded dog quiet for some reason. Thinkin bout keepin her round Laughing Been callin her Chola. Little cunt wouldnt stay outa the damn motor.



Awwww you should keep her!!!

_________________
I wasn't taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can't stand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
savage
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:40 pm  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo


Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Posts: 699
Location: the swamp

Booberella wrote:

Awwww you should keep her!!!


eh, she can stay for now. But I dont want an indoor cat. Soon as she gets a little bigger Ima let her venture back outdoors. Keeps em sharp. A cat that cant catch snakes n rats is a useless cat. Laughing

_________________
If you're gonna do wrong, do wrong right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fireballbaby
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:03 am  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo


Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 616
Location: Melbourne, Australia

savage wrote:
Booberella wrote:

Awwww you should keep her!!!


eh, she can stay for now. But I dont want an indoor cat. Soon as she gets a little bigger Ima let her venture back outdoors. Keeps em sharp. A cat that cant catch snakes n rats is a useless cat. Laughing


You say that now...give it a month she'll be sleeping on your bed and eating off your kitchen bench Razz

She's a real cutie Smile

_________________
Keep your opinion I don't care
I won't sit here crying in my beer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
savage
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:07 pm  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo


Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Posts: 699
Location: the swamp

fireballbaby wrote:
savage wrote:
Booberella wrote:

Awwww you should keep her!!!


eh, she can stay for now. But I dont want an indoor cat. Soon as she gets a little bigger Ima let her venture back outdoors. Keeps em sharp. A cat that cant catch snakes n rats is a useless cat. Laughing


You say that now...give it a month she'll be sleeping on your bed and eating off your kitchen bench Razz

She's a real cutie Smile


well she attempted to attack my foot last night while I was sleepin and experienced some aerial acrobatics Laughing

_________________
If you're gonna do wrong, do wrong right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Booberella
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:54 pm  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 17218
Location: Belfast NI

savage wrote:
fireballbaby wrote:
savage wrote:
Booberella wrote:

Awwww you should keep her!!!


eh, she can stay for now. But I dont want an indoor cat. Soon as she gets a little bigger Ima let her venture back outdoors. Keeps em sharp. A cat that cant catch snakes n rats is a useless cat. Laughing


You say that now...give it a month she'll be sleeping on your bed and eating off your kitchen bench Razz

She's a real cutie Smile


well she attempted to attack my foot last night while I was sleepin and experienced some aerial acrobatics Laughing


Mine attacks my feet every night. She knows how to dig around with her claws under the duvet. My boyfriend says she is unaware that she isn't the boss, because I let her be the boss. Which I probably do, but she's too cute. I dont even get mad, I just curl my legs up so she cant get my feet.

_________________
I wasn't taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can't stand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
savage
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:13 pm  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo


Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Posts: 699
Location: the swamp

Booberella wrote:
savage wrote:
fireballbaby wrote:
savage wrote:
Booberella wrote:

Awwww you should keep her!!!


eh, she can stay for now. But I dont want an indoor cat. Soon as she gets a little bigger Ima let her venture back outdoors. Keeps em sharp. A cat that cant catch snakes n rats is a useless cat. Laughing


You say that now...give it a month she'll be sleeping on your bed and eating off your kitchen bench Razz

She's a real cutie Smile


well she attempted to attack my foot last night while I was sleepin and experienced some aerial acrobatics Laughing


Mine attacks my feet every night. She knows how to dig around with her claws under the duvet. My boyfriend says she is unaware that she isn't the boss, because I let her be the boss. Which I probably do, but she's too cute. I dont even get mad, I just curl my legs up so she cant get my feet.


bah, this one has to learn. I usually dont let her sleep in my room. But last night she fell asleep on my chest. Rolled over n almost crushed her. Laughing Ive trained her to be like Kato. If she gets slow, she will not survive! She hides when I come home and waits for me to pass by n jumps out from behind the furniture... then proceeds to attack my leg.

_________________
If you're gonna do wrong, do wrong right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dan
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:56 pm  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 4146
Location: St. Paul, MN US

The new one and the old one.

With my head for scale

The little one is about 4lbs the 5 year old is around 30lbs

_________________
Gone Mental Podcast
Mental Rock and Roll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Booberella
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:24 am  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 17218
Location: Belfast NI

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
I wasn't taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can't stand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fatty231
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:06 pm  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster


Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1634

Even i agree...very cute!

_________________
Fuck ya mamma...Fuck ya papa...and fuck ya sister too!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fireballbaby
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:09 pm  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo


Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 616
Location: Melbourne, Australia

So adorable! I'm more of a cat person but a cute puppy still gets me every time.

_________________
Keep your opinion I don't care
I won't sit here crying in my beer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Booberella
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:14 pm  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 17218
Location: Belfast NI

My wee woman is grown up and just over a year old. Very Happy
Here is O'Ren Ishii a year later. Fuck I'm sad. Laughing




_________________
I wasn't taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can't stand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
gato bastardo
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:27 pm  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 19 Oct 2006
Posts: 2439
Location: the northlands of New Jersey

This is the poor fella when he was found on the streets in the Bronx.



This is him living on death row in Harlem.



And here he is napping in the hills of New Jersey!



[/img]

He's 10 months old and a real handful! But he was hours away from being put down and now hes got a long life of being a pain in my ass ahead of him!

_________________
‘No you aint, you’re a fucking twat’.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
gato bastardo
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:34 pm  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 19 Oct 2006
Posts: 2439
Location: the northlands of New Jersey

DaFey wrote:


That's my lil girl... her name is Bota... she's a lil ninja... Mad


Cute cat.

_________________
‘No you aint, you’re a fucking twat’.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Boozehound
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:35 am  Reply with quote
Mastercunt


Joined: 24 Jul 2006
Posts: 10693
Location: GREEN LAND!

gato bastardo wrote:
DaFey wrote:


That's my lil girl... her name is Bota... she's a lil ninja... Mad


Cute cat.


Shocked Shocked Shocked
a cat? I thought it was a deformed rat.

_________________
psychobilly's like a dog...it's for life! (or until you spit the dummy out...)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Welsh John
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:05 am  Reply with quote
Moderator


Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Posts: 8967
Location: Midi Pyrenees via Wales..Cymru am Byth.

Boozehound wrote:
gato bastardo wrote:
DaFey wrote:


That's my lil girl... her name is Bota... she's a lil ninja... Mad


Cute cat.


Shocked Shocked Shocked
a cat? I thought it was a deformed rat.


Gato BASTARDO!!!!!......you just made me LAUGH OUT LOUD like an eejit in my empty house....damn you Sir!!!!!

_________________
Psychobilly, music NOT fancy dress for scenesters!.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 7 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 15 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Psychobilly Forum Forum Index  ~  Pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum