[Reviews]
[Shop]
[Sounds]
[Tabs]
[Tattoos]

Search
wreckingpit.com:

PSYCHOBILLY FORUM

<  Sweet Sweet Lovin'  ~  Oops! Didn't mean for THAT to happen!
axewound
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:07 am  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster

Booberella wrote:
It's typical of people that don't live in the south to say things like that IMO. I've hear it my whole life-oh you're from the south, do you all wear shoes hahahaha Rolling Eyes .
I can understand not liking the south if you're not from there or grew up elsewhere, but to make a statement like his, that's just plain ignorant.

I get a lot of Deliverance references Rolling Eyes You have to live there. Visiting doesn't count.

The_Badmen
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:36 am  Reply with quote
Wanker

I've heard about women living together end up on the same menstruation cycle but for it to occur via a message board is nothing short of astonishing. I think I'll submit this finding to the AMA.

I also find it quite amusing that you would get bent out of shape over a joke about southerners when you don't even live there anymore. Oh but referring to certain people as "black bits" in wholly acceptable. Fucking hypocrites.

And for your information, yes, I currently reside in California. However, I grew up on the Mason - Dixon line. I could see the yokels across the way as I stood on my porch, wearing my top hat and monocle, smoking my cigars, and I stand firm on my statement.
Booberella
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:19 pm  Reply with quote

The_Badmen wrote:
I've heard about women living together end up on the same menstruation cycle but for it to occur via a message board is nothing short of astonishing. I think I'll submit this finding to the AMA.

I also find it quite amusing that you would get bent out of shape over a joke about southerners when you don't even live there anymore. Oh but referring to certain people as "black bits" in wholly acceptable. Fucking hypocrites.

And for your information, yes, I currently reside in California. However, I grew up on the Mason - Dixon line. I could see the yokels across the way as I stood on my porch, wearing my top hat and monocle, smoking my cigars, and I stand firm on my statement.

Mona and I did not say 'black bits'. You are confusing us with others on this forum. That thread was removed anyway for that reason. I REMOVED IT just so you know.
It's a public forum, you can stand by your ignorant statement all you want. No one is saying otherwise.

Boozehound
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:31 pm  Reply with quote
Mastercunt

*edited due to sterotyping remark*

Booberella
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:32 pm  Reply with quote

*edited due to racist content*

Last edited by Booberella on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Booberella
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:35 pm  Reply with quote

We can both play that game Tommy! Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

amyonfire
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:54 am  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster

The_Badmen wrote:

so, let me make sure i've got this correct...

in YOUR mind, racism is unacceptable, but xenophobia and misogyny are completely okay.

and WE'RE the "fucking hypocrites". Rolling Eyes

Welsh John
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:59 am  Reply with quote

If it ends in ism, it's acceptable....apart from jism! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bu66er
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:04 am  Reply with quote
Wreckmaster

welshjohn wrote:
If it ends in ism, it's acceptable....apart from jism! Laughing Laughing Laughing

i dunno. i find my jism quite acceptable! only if it's on some birds body though Laughing Laughing

oh yeah, and occaisionally a kleenex or two...

axewound
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:07 am  Reply with quote
Cuntmaster

The_Badmen wrote:

I can't have an opinion on a place I lived for 23 years out of the 27 I have been alive? Good for you, you lived up on the Mason-Dixon line. Well woo fucking hoo to you sir. You obviously haven't learned much. Otherwise you'd know exactly why I said what I did. How about you stick to talking about "living on the Mason-Dixon Line" Like that fucking makes you southern. You're a very stupid little man. I can't defend where I come from because in your head I made a racist remark?!? Well not everyone enjoys the same people. doesn't mean we don't like where we come from.Just means we think it'd be a better place with fewer undesirables. Take that however you want it. But after your done with it shove it up your ass you fucking tit!

Fatbloke
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:08 am  Reply with quote

Oh Jesus christ
Booberella
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 am  Reply with quote

yes, yes indeed Laughing

mancpaul
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:21 pm  Reply with quote
Hooty Hoo

Fatbloke wrote:
Oh Jesus christ

shouldnt that be OH..OH..OH..FUCK..OH..JESUS CHRIST...OH..ERM..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Shanks
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:38 pm  Reply with quote
So-Cal Kid

...anyways, must admit people in that article are IDIOTS

PinnupBitch666
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:07 pm  Reply with quote
So-Cal Kid

haha reminds me of the episode of morel orel, "numb" where she gets like jackhammer power tools to get off... that episode is fucked up o.o