[Tattoos]

Search
wreckingpit.com:

PSYCHOBILLY FORUM

<  Reviews of concerts and festivals  ~  Fireballs - Brisbane 25th June 2011
Chucky
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:54 pm  Reply with quote
So-Cal Kid

This will be a poorly written review, but no one else has written anything so what the hell.

The locals are always happy to see these boys in town, infact everytime there here they give the local scene that kick in the arse it needs to keep on track! The night started with the Vampers, still bedding in the new drummer but tight as always with Danny chicken pickin his way through some furious fast licks and Toms bass....fuck he's seriously good! to the point where I would say he's one of the most underrated players around.

I was pretty fucked on JD so don't expect song names!! Vampers had a two deep line at the front with a decent ammount of people showing them the attention they deserve, a good solid set with a few new numbers that they're working on.

The Dark Shadows, were solid.....not my cup of tea as they're heavy on the goth but you can't deny there are some good pop tunes but nothing I would wanna get angry to Smile

Then the BOYS!! I'm biased as all fuck but they tore in to the first song, and no fucker bar me seemed to move...... I fucking hate that! I screamed out for somebody to wreck and it was on for the whole set! Probably a dozen or so people coming and going. I do remember hearing "GO GO GO", "XXX", "fireball Baby" and puching some fuck who wanted to fight......other than that the music just became the soundtrack to the first good Wreck this year. That tells me they did good.

thats it! support your local aussie psycho's and BRING ON MAD SIN!!!!!

cam
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:33 pm  Reply with quote
So-Cal Kid

just sore them for the first time supporting mad sin,impressed,i never thought they would leave the stage.alot more metal influenced than i thought they would be being the original ozzy psychos.bought there new cd and have been cranking in my car it on the way to work for a couple days now.